Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some of the Many things I love about Dawn!

Yesterday was my friend Dawn's birthday. For those of you who don't know her here are 10 of the many many things that I love about her.
1- HUGE heart (So many times I have received thoughtful notes or treats just because.)
2-Selfless (She would drop anything at anytime if a friend is in need. She has done it many a times for me. Like the time she came to help me scrub down my house to get it ready to sale. By the way she was 8 months pregnant and moving around my furniture despite my threats.)
3-The sister I didn't have in AZ (I am so glad that she now lives in UT so I can see her when I come to visit.)
4-AMAZING COOK (If you ever get stuck in a rut for dinner check out her recipe blog. You could literally close your eyes and point to something and it would be DELICIOUS!)
5-Puts me to shame when it comes to thrift shopping (She found me snow pants for my girls for $3! You can't beat that.)
6-Extremely creative (Check our her blog. It oozes creativity. From the entertainment center that she refinished to her cake slide show you can see that she is a very talented woman.)
7-Fun to be around (I miss our all day baking and shopping days!!!!!)
8-Seems to always know when I need someone to talk to.
9-Puts her whole heart into everything that she does. Just ask anyone that she has served with in church callings.
10-She is one of my very best friends! I can always count on her and I love her to death!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dawn!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks! You're a doll! What you didn't say is how easy YOU are to be around, be friends with, and love! You just brightened my whole month!!!
Miss your guts!