Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Favorite pictures

Sorry I have not posted for so long. This is what I like about the blog, I can put it on and you can read and look as much or as little as you would like. Here are a few of my favorite pictures right now. The girls got new hooded towel for Easter. I thought the picture turned out so cute. Malia is in the stage where she refuses to show her teeth when she smiles, Hannah is in the stage where the harder you close your eyes the bigger the smile you have, and Abigail is just happy to be there (until she is not of course).

We had just got done with our easter egg hunt and I had the camera sitting on the table. Without giving her warning I just took a picture and this is what came out. I don't know why but it makes me laugh every time that I see it. It sums up Hannah in one picture.
We put together Abigail's bouncer that she got for Christmas for Tess while she was here. We figured that we might as well see if Abigail liked it and this was the result. I think we have a winner. I can't believe that she will be 4 months in 2 days. Where does the time go?
This is one of me and the girls that I actually liked because I usually don't like me in pictures.

4 comments:

jwilson said...

That towel picture has got to be one of my favorites! Cute girls!!!

Dawn said...

I second that! Too cute in the towels. I think I would bathe them a couple of times a day just to see that crew.

Ryan*Andrea*Peyton*Easton said...

You are a cute mom! It is just crazy how much your girls have changed. I think Hannah has changed the most. I miss you guys. Did I mention that July is to far away!

Janell said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! ...and those kids of yours are cute, cute, cute!
-jd