Fear knocked at the door * Faith answered * No one was there.
The kids loved seeing their cousins singing in the video. Colby was trying to sing right along with them. Even added a little dance with it. :) It is one of my FAVORITE songs.
Oh my gosh I love them so much.
I love how Malia shakes her hips and emphasizes "I AM!"Hannah was cracking me up with her words "sweater" & "better". I can't believe how big they are!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The kids loved seeing their cousins singing in the video. Colby was trying to sing right along with them. Even added a little dance with it. :) It is one of my FAVORITE songs.
Oh my gosh I love them so much.
I love how Malia shakes her hips and emphasizes "I AM!"
Hannah was cracking me up with her words "sweater" & "better". I can't believe how big they are!
Post a Comment