Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hannah's Birthday

Yesterday was Hannah's 3rd birthday. We started off the day by taking her to Chuck E Cheese's. They had so much fun. We then drove home.....
And this is how we ended the day. Needless to say we will be doing Hannah's cake and presents at a later time. She told me "Mommy when we go to Chuck E "J"eese's (this is how they pronounce it) I don't want to eat pizza. It makes me sick." We think that they way they say Chuck E Cheese may be a little sac religious. Hannah is now 3 and she has officially been sick for 2 out of 3 birthdays. Here's to hoping next year is a better birthday for her.

4 comments:

jwilson said...

Lexi was VERY sad to hear that Hannah was sick on her birthday. She is thinkin' that is totally unfair. We hope she is feeling better!

We LOVE all the new pics! So fun to stay updated.

Dawn said...

I think she is officially allergic to birthdays.

She looks adorable at Chuckey's though!

Ryan*Andrea*Peyton*Easton said...

Poor Hannah!!! I feel so bad for her. Is she feeling better today? I want to see what she got for her b-day. Also I can't see your girls Easter dresses very good in the slide show and I really want to see them. Love ya.

Janell said...

Aw, man! What a BUMMER!!

I can't get enough of the cute little face!! :)
-jd