Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun Saturday with Malia

Saturday was the primary activity so I took Malia and we shopped all day. It was so fun to spend time with her. She finally said after about 5 hours of shopping "Mommy can we go home? I'm done shopping." I have been trying to get Malia to let me cut her hair. She would just start crying and say "No mommy." Thanks to Aunt Jen for posting Lexi's hair cut because then she decided that it would be okay as long as I left it long. We got it cut on Saturday. The lady cut almost 4 inches off and it is still so long. This is the before picture and...

this is the after picture. Her hair grows like a weed so in no time at all it will be too long to do again.
I decided that I needed a project. My looking for one project turned into two. This is number one and ...
this is number two. This is proving to be more difficult than I thought because of all the staples but I will conquer.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Your projects look great! Malia's hair looks just like Sofie's did a week ago. We did the exact same thing, and it's still so long!

The only way Bella will go shopping with me, is if we go to
Sam's Club on sample day.