Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Malia's first day of school

This is a picture of Malia on her first day of school. She was beyond excited! I made Jonathan come with me to take her to school because I knew that I was going to have a hard time sending her off. She is in all day kindergarten and she is my first to go. I am not afraid to admit that I bawled all the way home. She loves her teacher and computers is her favorite subject she said.

4 comments:

Ryan*Andrea*Peyton*Easton said...

I have also been waiting for this picture! I can not believe she is old enough to go to school. I knew she would love it. She looks so cute. I bet she is the best dressed little girl in kindergarten.

Dawn said...

So so cute. I cried all day - even had to go shopping at the mall to get through it!

But, now I'm over it, and loving it! When can I sign Sofie up?

josie said...

All day Kindergarten, thats a toughy. Im having a hard time with the first grade schedule this year. A good teacher makes a world of difference though. Malia is sure a cutie.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

She is so cute in her little dress and great shoes and pink backpack! I can't get over how much she resembles you and your sisters.