Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun at the fair








I have decided that Hannah is going to be my dare devil and Malia is definitely not. They had rides for little kids and rides for big kids at the fair. Hannah was begging to go on all the rides that spun and flipped and ......If she was tall enough she would have gone on them. Malia on the other had was wanting to go on the swings. I could have put Abigail on them and not worried. They had so much fun. I love having cute girls (I am a lot biased). We had a lady give us tickets to get into the fair and another gave us tickets for the rides worth $20. For the next week Malia would say thank you so much for letting us go to the fair.

1 comments:

Ryan*Andrea*Peyton*Easton said...

Don't you just love the fair! We took Peyton to the fair and a worker running one of the rides was shaving her legs. I seriously wanted to vomit! I asked Ryan why I never thought the fair was so gross as it was this year and he said its probably cuz we always go at night and you can't see how REALLY gross it is. Got to love the fair!