Thanks so much to Lori for taking our family pictures!!!! We went to Raleigh for Labor day weekend to play with the NC Colliers. It was a blast! We played rock band, which I suck at by the way, got custard, got fudge at the flea market and just talked and laughed. Monday we went to the gardens at Duke and Lori took pictures for us. There were so many that I am very happy with. Here are just a few.













4 comments:
hey suz, i love love love the pictures. they are so cute all of them. and the girls hair short like that is so dang cute. i started crying when i was looking at these pictures cuz i think i miss you guys like crazy. how stupid is that. anyways kaden holds his tongue like abigail does and every time martin sees him he goes on and on about abigail and how stinken cute she is. well anyways love you guys tons.
It is about time!!! Those pictures are so darn cute, every single one of you look good in them. I love the outfits. I love the one of Abigail. You have some dang cute little girls. Malia and Hannah look so grown up with short hair, it is so cute. I MISS u guys so so much!
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! I agree wholeheartedly with your sisters.
Love the cuts on everyone, the photos are darling, and you'd better just send that baby back here, because she is just too scrunchy!
I'm so glad to see you have a new post - I've been worried about you - haven't heard from you in a while.
Any birthday plans?
Your pictures turned out so cute. Your little ones are so cooperative. We are having ours done in November and I am already dreading it because of how Heber is going to act.
You need to start planinning a trip to see the OH Olsons!!!
Post a Comment