I need help from anyone willing. I am in charge of a super Saturday craft day for church in November. I need ideas of cute, fun crafts that can be done in a few hours with minimal cost. Thanks for any ideas that you have. Even if it is just something that you need and don't have a craft to go along with it. It would give me a place to start looking for craft ideas. Thank you for any help.





10 comments:
I don't know if you have found this website yet (www.sugardoodle.net) but they might have some ideas.
I am part of our super saturday leave me a comment with your email. I am working on getting an email with pictures of the things we are doing. Super fun and easy. I also have the price sheet for them as well. Good luck
At our last super saturday we did several things with the vynil lettering and it was very popular. I was surpirised that most people hadn't seen it yet.
We did plaques with your last name on it and the family's our forever running through it.
We also did big round clocks (kind of a lot of work) with our names and year established.
And we did glass blocks with vynil images of the 3 wisemen on them. Someone drilled a hole in the bottom of each block and they filled it with christmas lights and tied a big bow around the perimiter.
It was well attended and the ladies seemed to love it but it was a lot of work for the person in charge.
WE HAVE DONE BRACLETS. THEY JUST HAD 2 OR 3 SETS OF BEADS TO PICK FROM AND YOU JUST CHOOSE WHICH ONES YOU DID AND HOW MANY. I THINK IS WAS LIKE $3-5.00. WE ALSO DID CHRISTMAS RECIPE BOOKS. WE COVERED CHEAP 4X6 PHOTO ALBUMS WITH CHRISTMAS FABRIC OR SCAPEBOOK PAPER AND THEN LET THEM DECORATE THEM AND A FEW CARDS TO GO IN IT. JUST A FEW IDEAS. HOPE ALL IS WELL, TAKE CARE.
They have some really cute ideas on this website: http://www.enrichmentcottage.com/crafts/ Good luck!!! :)
I MISS YOU!
-jd
did you get my email? Curious to see if you found anything you liked.
I didn't know you had a blogspot till I saw Lisa Whites. How awesome! I love it!!
Super Saturday..we are getting ready to do ours, but on a Thursday. We are getting the dry pack canner from the cannery and having that in one room, Vinyl lettering in another, Making cute magnets, fhe packets, and I think that's it....
I'm sorry you've had a rough week! I Love, Love, Love you and hope things get better SOON!! :)
xoxo,
-jd
The FAMILY blocks are really popular up here. Also JOY for christmas with the scrapbook paper to decorate them. We are doing really cute nativities on cookie sheets too! Way cute. I can get more info if you want it.
I have some cute hairbow tutorials (butterflies and ladybugs included), and bracelets are always a hit. You could make cards for the upcoming holidays. There were some fun paper mache pumpkins I saw, you could probably turn it into a snowman? Email me if you need anything! :)
Post a Comment