Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Update on the twins

Just a quick update on the twins. We had another ultrasound today and the babies are doing FABULOUS. Baby A is measuring 4lbs 2oz (77th %) and Baby B is measuring 4lbs 8oz (83rd %). The % is for a single baby not twins. They are big and healthy and we couldn't ask for any better news. Now I just have to hold out for another 8 weeks. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hello? Suz? It's your roommate Emily! You must know how excited I am for you to have twins! Did you know I had twins too? Amazing! They are now 5 years old...boys. That's fabulous that they are measuring so large. Good luck! If I lived closer to you, I would take a night shift and let you sleep! ;)

jwilson said...

Wow, that is great news! I am so glad that they are doing well. I loved looking through your pics and updates. :) I can't wait to show the kiddos. They love seeing the pics of your girls. Miss you!