Saturday, February 27, 2010

Charlotte and Nora

On Sunday night, February 21st, Suzanne delivered our twins Charlotte Emily and Nora Hazel. Charlotte was 5 lbs 6 ounces and 17 1/4 inches long. Nora was 4 lbs 14 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long. Nora has blonde hair and is fair skinned while Charlotte has dark hair and dark features. It is humorous that Charlotte has Jonathan's blood type and Nora has mine. They are still in the NICU for now but are both very healthy and we anticipate they will come home with us in a few days. Suzanne is doing great and is home.


7 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I am happy to hear they are doing well and that mommy is too. Congratulations! Daddy doesn't look too upset that he is now outnumbered 6 to 1!

The Robinson Family said...

Congrats! They are beautiful! They share a bday with my Kenna. Congrats again!

Emily said...

Wow! Congrats! You are going to be blessed for all of the hard work ahead. Don't forget to eat! (That always slipped my mind because I was so busy nursing and sleeping. I didn't even walk past the kitchen. Don't forget that when you get home!)

josie said...

They are beautiful. Congrats to your family!!!

Beckie said...

So happy to see you guys and your beautiful babies! Congratulations!!

beck said...

Congratulations! They are so cute, hope everyone is doing well. Now the real work begins! (You're already a pro-mamma, though...) :)

Shellee Day said...

Hey cute family!
Your babies are beautiful! I'm very happy for you guys. I remember when you had just one baby! Now look at your family. You're nearly caught up to us!