Only in Bear lake to you get snow in June and there are more cows than cars on the road. :) I grew up in Bear Lake and so not much surprises me when it comes to the crazy weather that we often get there, but I have to admit that I was shocked to wake up to 2" of snow on JUNE 11th. It always gets cold at night but the first week we were hear was FREEZING! Thank heavens it warmed up and was as nice as it was cold.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Only in Bear Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I don't know about you but I sure do miss that place.
I was at home for 4 weeks for some of the same time you were there. I did see your mom and your girls in the grocery store one day. One of the bad things about living so far away and getting to visit so little is that family kind of hogs you!
Post a Comment