Thursday, July 17, 2008

Malia's 5th Birthday

Malia is 5 going on 18. I could not talk her out of doing a princess theme party again. This is number 3. Not only does it have to be a princess party, it has to be the disney princess. All she wanted was balloons and to play with Collin. Collin is our good friends and neighbors Jake and Leslie's son, so they came over to have fun. We had chkn alfredo, presents, lots of balloons, a pinata, and even caught fire flies. Malia kept asking me all day when her party was going to start. I told her that it would start that night. She said okay I need to go get ready and put on her princess dress and crown. She also thought that it would be funny to put all the bows in Abigail's hair to get her ready for the party. It was pretty funny, but I don't think that Abigail appreciated it that much.

5 comments:

kris andersen said...

i miss you guys like crazy. we went home last weekend and it just wasn't the same. porter had been singing happy birthday all day and by the time i let him call i realized it was late you time. so i might have to let him call and sing her happy birthday really late.

Dawn said...

When you're a princess, you just can't settle for anything less. Looks like fun. You might as well be spending good money on decorations and saving them. I think I see a wedding theme in her future!

Look at how happy she is!

Dawn said...

Get back on the blog! Want to hear an update!

ANDY and MANDY said...

HEY SUZ! I AM GLAD TO SEE YOUR BLOG AND HOW CUTE YOUR GIRLS ARE. I WISHED I COULD HAVE SEEN YOU WHEN YOU WERE HERE. I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP. HERE IS MY BLOG (mandasbragspot.blogspot.com)I HAVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. ARE YOUR GIRLS IN SCHOOL? JAKE STARTS ON WED. THAT IS CRAZY. TAKE CARE, MANDY

Janell said...

I miss you, girl! :)
-jd