Sunday, June 1, 2008

Abigail's 6 months

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog again. Those of you who like to read the blog need to thank Dawn for staying on me about blogging. Thanks for the encouragement Dawn. So this is what has been going on since I blogged last. Abigail is now 6 months old!!! I am not really sure where the time has gone. She just rolled over for the first time today. Life as I know it has officially changed. Here is a slide show of her first 6 months. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for posting!

She is just a scrunch!!! You'd better watch out when you come, I might eat her! What a doll, can't wait to see you guys - call me I want to know what you have planned so far. Sopie talks about Hannah coming every day now. Bella is dying to talk to Malia and can't wait to see you all!

David B. Collier said...

Great Photos of the all y'all. We are so excited to see you tomorrow. You all look so wonderful. Love you, Dad C

jwilson said...

Suz,

YEA! Lexi and I LOVED seeing your updates! Lexi's favorite pic was the one with the ballerinas. I love seeing Abigail. She is adorable. Time really had gone by fast.

We can't wait to see you!!!! The kids are going to have so much fun.

Love, Jen and Lexi

b. knight said...

Suzanne, your girls are so cute. Baby Abbi so dang cute who do you think she looks like? I am so jealous that you and Dawn are getting together with eachother. You guys better have some good times and good eats for all of us here. Email me your cell number and home phone again. I know you are at your parents for a while. You look great. Have fun!