So if you haven't heard we are having twins, and we just found out on Monday that we are having girls. Sorry I have not been better about updating the blog. I have been trying to catch up and got so overwhelmed that I figured it would be better to post now and catch up when I can. Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures from Monday. The doctor could not find anything wrong and said that for twins I have best case scenario because they both have their own sack and placenta. They are measuring 9 and 10 ounces, which is bigger than average. All in all life is going good and we will keep you updated.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Twins Ultrasound Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I hadn't heard!! Congrats! You must be good at the girl business! :)
I am so excited for you having twins! Its is so much fun! Mine are boys however but twin girls would be awesome! GOod Luck!
Oh Suzanne! I can't believe this news! I am so happy for you, congratulation! How fun to have 5 girls in the house. I hope that you are well???? Your girls are darling and getting so big. How is Virginia? I have been a terrible friend and hope that all is well with the Collier's. Take care. Love, BRenda
Congratulations. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment