Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Dresses


Here are the pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Thanks Melissa!


I had to post this picture because it captured Abigail's sweet personality. :) This should have been my first clue as to how the day was going to go. Hannah fell down the stairs. Malia was getting a drink and was talking to Hannah instead of watching and overflowed the cup. When it overflowed she screamed and dumped the water all over the floor. We finally get to church 20 minutes late and the girls needed to go to the bathroom. We let Malia take Hannah and go while we went in and sat down. Normally this is uneventful, but I should have known better this particular day. I went down to find out what was taking so long. I got about halfway down the hall and I can hear Hannah yelling at Malia. I run down because they are in the bathroom that is right next to an occupied classroom and I know that if I can hear them yelling they surely can too. I take them back to the meeting where they sit very quietly. We go to our next block and Abigail falls and splits her lip open getting blood all over her dress. We get it stopped and she comes with me to the 3rd block where she cuts her finger. By this point I have had it. I pulled Jonathan out of his meeting and got the other girls and we went home. Happy Easter. I hope yours was less eventful. :) Good news.....We are healthy and smiling still.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute, cute dresses! Sorry your Easter had to be "one of those" days. We all have them, we just wish they weren't on major holidays, birthdays, etc.!

jwilson said...

What a day!
I am glad you got such a CUTE pic of your beautiful girls.

Miss you all! Have fun with Gpa and Gma this weekend!

Beckie said...

I am sitting here knowing all too well how a day such as this feels... one of those that you can laugh at (several months later).Cute girls! :)