I started making these chenille blankets for my new nieces and nephews. This is the one that I did for Naomi. I was so excited with how it turned out. It is a long story but, I told Melissa that a lot of love goes into the blankets but hers by far has the most sweat, tears and stress. You can't have a little girl and not have the big bows to go along with it. This is a picture of the bows that I made for her. I found a new way on the internet and they are really easy to do and easy to make them uniform. 

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Things a little girl can't live without
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
You're so crafty! I LOVE that blanket, do they come in my size? :) And your bows are adorable. I'm still trying to figure it out. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear!
Cute Cute Cute! I wanna girl.
Your girls are so adorable. Love the bows and the blanket.
You are a fun sister. I have often wondered what happened to Melissa. Tell her congratulations!
You are so talented! Congrats to Melissa. I got to visit with her when Jessica and Hadley got married. It was really nice. Hope all is well, take care!
Oh dear! You continue to make the rest of us less crafty folks look bad! :) Thanks for having talents. Seriously... what CAN'T you do!?!?!
-jd
So cute! I have that same fabric - great minds think alike. Call me - I've got to finish your surprise for Melissa - Congrats Melissa on your new bundle of joy!
Hi Suzanne it has been a number of years since we met, but I found your blog from Jonathon's facebook! Your girls are so sweet and super cute!
Take Care ~
Jill
Post a Comment