Monday Malia's school had there winter concert. The school has a fifth grade band. They did well it was just really loud. Hannah kept plugging her ears and would ask me when they were going to be over. Then she would say that she wanted them to stop. I couldn't stop laughing at her. Malia was reindeer and did a very good job. Jonathan will post the videos tonight hopefully. He will also post one of Abigail pulling off the tree decorations. My nephew Peyton would jabber all the time and you knew he knew what he was saying. Abigail talks the same way and was talking to me about the decorations.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Malia's winter concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Holy moly suz, I can't believe how much Abigail has changed. What cute little girls you have. So glade you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Are your girls so excited for Christmas. It is going to come and go before we know it. Miss you lots, Love you more.
You've been a busy blogger! I need to update mine as well. Malia looks darling - I wish Bella's school did things like this!
I've felt like Hannah did, at times... but I've been told that it's "socially inappropriate" for adults to plug their ears & ask when it'll be over! Ha-ha! :)
-jd
Hi Suzanne,
Dad and I loved your pictures and stories...thank you, it really helps us keep in touch with what you and your cute family are doing. The girls are so cute, and getting so grown up...fast. It looked like a great time at Dave and Lori's for Thanksgiving, we miss you all so much! We love you, Pam
Post a Comment