Cute family!!!! You look so good, Suz. I love the close-up of Abigail. She is bautiful like her sisters...but I can't believe how dark here hair and eyes are. She is Jonathan's daughter, huh? Wish we could have done the monument sight seeing with you! Someday! Miss you, Jen
Your blog is terrific...what a cute family, I am so glad your mine! Your girls are beautiful, I am counting the minutes until I can see you all in person. See you tomorrow!!!
7 comments:
So cute - what fun photos. It looks like it turned out to be a great visit to D.C. after all!
Man I have some cute grandaughters!
Cute family!!!! You look so good, Suz. I love the close-up of Abigail. She is bautiful like her sisters...but I can't believe how dark here hair and eyes are. She is Jonathan's daughter, huh? Wish we could have done the monument sight seeing with you! Someday! Miss you,
Jen
There were some new monuments in those pictures. (I haven't been for about 12 years). Which ones are the new ones?
Isn't DC just great? So much HISTORY -- you even got in on some live history.
Aw, I miss you guys! Thanks for sharing this cute slideshow!! You guys are GREAT!!!
-jd
Don't get me wrong, I love the monuments - but when are you leaving D.C.?
Miss you like crazy - let me know when you're coming!
Your blog is terrific...what a cute family, I am so glad your mine! Your girls are beautiful, I am counting the minutes until I can see you all in person. See you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment