Friday, February 15, 2008

Abigail's Checkup

I took Abigail in for her 2 month checkup yesterday. She is now 13 lbs 1 oz, 23 inches long, and is in the 75th percentile for her height, weight and head. Basically she is perfectly proportioned, just kidding. She had to have 3 shots plus a drink. It was awful. She cried and cried and cried. She does a pouty lip that would rival Hannah's and just about broke my heart. The rest of the day she would all of a sudden pull out the lip and yell "whaa" and then go back to sleep. I think that I am going to make Jonathan do shots from now on. She is talking and smiling now. We are trying to get in on video but as soon as we turn the camera on she decides to be shy. As soon as I get it I will post it.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVED Angels and Demons!

kris andersen said...

hey suz, sorry i didn't get you called back today. we went down to jord's game and didn't get back till ten our time.... i didn't think you would appreciate my call that late. anyways that is so funny about abigail we just took kaden to his 4 month and he is 13 lbs 8 oz. funny huh.

Lex and Lisa said...

Hey Suz,
Last week I took Tess to her appt. and she was 13 lbs. 8 oz. same as Kaden! I vote that the husbands take the babies for shots too! It is awful to see her cry like that--Tess had to get three shots too. They gave her the drink last time and she hated it!
~Lisa

ANDY and MANDY said...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NEW LITTLE ON IS DOING GREAT! SHOTS ARE NO FUN NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT A CLASS REUION. CAN YOU BELEIVE 10 YEARS. I KNOW WE ARE NOT THAT OLD!
MANDY